Itasca has 20 years of experience integrating seismic monitoring and analysis with geomechanical models for a better understanding of fracture mechanics applied to the energy and underground engineering sectors.
- real time microseismic monitoring;
- implementation of seismic traffic light system;
- analysis of in-situ and induced fracture networks;
- evaluation of induced seismicity;
- safety monitoring of tunnels and underground infrastructure;
- site characterisation and suitability assessment;
- Slope stability analysis and integrity assurance;
- Early warning of catastrophic failure of rock, concrete and engineered materials;
- Investigation of active fault zones, compaction and subsidence in and around engineered structures;
- imaging and modeling of reservoir stimulation;
- monitoring of structural responses during environmental loading and concrete curing
Itasca's range of acoustic monitoring systems are specially suited for the monitoring of critical structures subject to stress changes induced by engineering and stimulation operations.